DosGuru

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:36 am

Long time lurker and retro junkie.

a few years ago, I found a guy clearing out his entire collection, and picked up a mint A1000, A3000 and a car load of software/books/peripherals.

http://imgur.com/a/QZhg9

I've also collected a ton of vintage boxed games (mostly MS-DOS, but also covering a bunch of other platforms)

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:03 am

Holy smoke that 3000 is making me drool! <3 Super nice setup. And welcome to Amiga Love! Glad to have you here.

A new "Games" section is in the works (publicly available but hidden navigation-wise at the moment). I'm trying to populate it but realize it will take me, realistically, a couple of years for it to feel comprehensive. I'm focusing on mostly U.S. publishers at first, but am making exceptions where it would be dumb to do otherwise (Psygnosis, etc.).

If you ever feel the need to part with your 3000, PM me! :twisted:

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Incidentally, I am also a collector of boxed games - games that I really loved, currently love, or from topics/themes/genres I'm a big fan.

The largest part of my collection is C64. I also have some very $$$ SNES titles, some of which I've restored.

But my Amiga collection is growing. I particularly like getting boxed games with every little piece of flotsam still intact (especially Infocom games with "feelies").

In any case, thanks for sharing the pic of your Amigas. Very cool!

Return to “Member Intros”