resonantflux
Zagreb, Croatia

Posted Sat May 19, 2018 12:19 am

A1-X1000 wrote:@ resonantflux

welcome aboard! we need some young'er' blood in the Amiga community ;) ...keep an eye out for an A500 as you can still find them for a reasonable price but be forewarned..once you start using an Amiga many say you NEVER stop :shock:

Hehe, thank you for the kind welcome! :)
I'm saving up for an A1200, because I find the case more appealing (product designer by education, can't help myself), and obviously, we'll run slightly newer stuff. :)

I consider myself warned good sir!

resonantflux
Zagreb, Croatia

Posted Sat May 19, 2018 12:25 am

TenLeftFingers wrote: DPaint will fly. InDesign might present problems :) Cool that you are an artist / designer. What kind of stuff do you do?
Hehe, thought it might, but I understand Final Writer is the close-as-it-can-be software to it, if I'm not mistaken?

I'm a product/industrial designer by trade, but I've also been doing visual communication work (web design, print layouts, visual identity) since then. I'm currently working on video games though :D

More specifically, you can check out my portfolio http://www.igorkolar.com still missing all of the actual product design (working on it), and my game company site at http://www.game-chuck.com

Thanks for asking! :D

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Sat May 19, 2018 2:58 pm

resonantflux wrote:
A1-X1000 wrote:@ resonantflux

welcome aboard! we need some young'er' blood in the Amiga community ;) ...keep an eye out for an A500 as you can still find them for a reasonable price but be forewarned..once you start using an Amiga many say you NEVER stop :shock:

Hehe, thank you for the kind welcome! :)
I'm saving up for an A1200, because I find the case more appealing (product designer by education, can't help myself), and obviously, we'll run slightly newer stuff. :)

I consider myself warned good sir!
1200 is a great choice especially with a decent accelerator card and all the crazy amounts of old and new add on cards form it...enjoy and keep us posted when you get one :)

TenLeftFingers

Posted Sat May 19, 2018 3:14 pm

resonantflux wrote:
TenLeftFingers wrote: DPaint will fly. InDesign might present problems :) Cool that you are an artist / designer. What kind of stuff do you do?
Hehe, thought it might, but I understand Final Writer is the close-as-it-can-be software to it, if I'm not mistaken?
Hmm, it could be but I'm not the best person to ask. I'm rediscovering the applications at the moment as my A600 couldn't run many of them back in the day.
I'm a product/industrial designer by trade, but I've also been doing visual communication work (web design, print layouts, visual identity) since then. I'm currently working on video games though :D

More specifically, you can check out my portfolio http://www.igorkolar.com still missing all of the actual product design (working on it), and my game company site at http://www.game-chuck.com

Thanks for asking! :D
Impressive stuff there! I bet there are some groups producing Amiga stuff that would appreciate your input!

resonantflux
Zagreb, Croatia

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:47 pm

TenLeftFingers wrote: Impressive stuff there! I bet there are some groups producing Amiga stuff that would appreciate your input!
I'm glad you like, and thank you for the vote of confidence! :D
I have a few projects lined up that I hope will benefit the Amiga community. :) I'll be sure to post them when they reach a presentable phase! :)

TenLeftFingers

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:50 am

resonantflux wrote:
TenLeftFingers wrote: Impressive stuff there! I bet there are some groups producing Amiga stuff that would appreciate your input!
I'm glad you like, and thank you for the vote of confidence! :D
I have a few projects lined up that I hope will benefit the Amiga community. :) I'll be sure to post them when they reach a presentable phase! :)
I'm intrigued! :shock: Best of luck in that case!

Return to “Member Intros”