bozimmerman
Round Rock, Texas

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Hola!

I've been collecting Commodore products since the late 90s, and regularly piddle around with the assortment of Amigas I keep set-up in my computer lab. These include a stock NTSC A1000 with a couple of floppy drives, an A2000HD, A3000UX, A4000T dual booting to 3.9 and 4.1, and an A600 with a Vampire V2 in it for game playing. I also have several other Amigas within reach, but those listed above are the ones I can walk up to and use at any given moment.

Other than the A600, most of my interest in them is in productivity, image processing, internet use, and utility in service of each other and the rest of my machines. ATM, I'm focusing mostly on improving image processing abilities, and in learning to code for Intuition in C.

Thanks for reading,
Bo Zimmerman
Round Rock, Texas

McTrinsic

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:37 pm

What an impressive collection. It would be awesome to get a visual impression with some pics :) .
Even the A4kT is included.
Is it one of the holy grails of the Amiga world - one from Commodore?
Oh, and don't tell everyone that you program. You might be flooded with programming requests ;) .

Glad to have you here!

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:25 pm

You have a cool collection and your website is a great resource that I have enjoyed browsing for years, so thanks for that! Nice to see you here!

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Fri May 18, 2018 2:26 pm

@ bozimmerman

beautiful setup you got in your collection and isn't it cool to have them up and running with new hardware/ software in 2018 <3

Return to “Member Intros”