fxgogo
Twickenham , U.K.

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:49 am

Hi all, I just found this website over the weekend. What a fantastic looking site. Love the little touches and clean layout.

My name is Gareth and I am based in West London, England. I got my start in animation way back in 1991 in Cape Town, South Africa with my Amiga 500, a GVP 40mb hard drive, Imagine and Deluxe Paint. Been an Amiga lover since. I now have an Amiga 500 (a different one), a 1200 along with a fair amount of bits and pieces. I have a lot of design and productivity software which I hope to go through and document and preserve.

I get a real kick out of my two teenage daughters playing on the machine. They really love the Amiga and the 16bit era, especially point and click adventure games.

Anyway, I hope to be able to contribute to the community and I am looking forward to some great chats.

ciao...

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:00 am

Welcome, fxgogo! So cool for you so sign up and become a part of things here. Thanks for the kind words.

Did you become a professional animator/designer? We would love to see some pics of your machines when you get the chance to take a few pics.

Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:16 pm

@ fxgogo

welcome back to Amiga land Gareth :D

McTrinsic

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:06 am

Indeed, welcome (back) and please share some of your artwork from back then!

Return to “Member Intros”