Fred

Posted Fri May 17, 2019 8:06 am

For your viewing pleasure, here is a YouTube link to some Commodore Amiga history/nostalgia . It's a 1992 recording of my presentation, "Multimedia Now: The Amiga Advantage" that was developed and delivered to attract and educate Amiga dealers.

It's about 34 mins in length and includes several Amiga marketing images, animations and demos

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri May 17, 2019 8:22 am

Fred! Thanks so much for sharing that video. What was your title/role at Commodore?

Do you still have/use any of your Amigas?

Out of curiosity - are you from the south? You have such an unusual accent; it reminds me a little bit of some of my relatives in Texas.

Thanks for the video - very cool presentation (I'm watching it at work right now). Did you create the graphics as well?

Fred

Posted Fri May 17, 2019 8:31 am

Thanks for the feedback. I was the Eastern Region Multimedia Support Rep for Commodore. No, I do not currently use the Amiaga. I'm a native of West Virginia. I created most of the presentation graphics, but not the marketing ones included in the video.
intric8 wrote:Fred! Thanks so much for sharing that video. What was your title/role at Commodore?

Do you still have/use any of your Amigas?

Out of curiosity - are you from the south? You have such an unusual accent; it reminds me a little bit of some of my relatives in Texas.

Thanks for the video - very cool presentation (I'm watching it at work right now). Did you create the graphics as well?

Return to “Retro Corner”