- C64 Reloaded MK2 (with power cover for C64C case)
- Pixelwizard C64C Case - Retro Black w/ blue LED and metal keyboard mounts
- MechBoard64 w/ Blue switches (nice and clicky!)
- 1541 Ultimate-II+ (Black)
- RetroTINK 2x (for video capture/output)
- Monster Joysticks Clear Mini Monster Kit
I liked the look of the blue LED, but I also like the irony of blue LEDs not having been invented until the 90s.
And here's the whole family.
Since the RetroTINK 2x can output 240p, I wanted to send it to my OSSC for better upscaling, but I think I failed to get it to work last time I tried. (Update: I did get it to work, but picture quality was not improved.) So I use the RetroTINK's built-in 2x upscaler to get 480p and still have quite a nice image. I enjoy coaxing the best image quality possible out of old hardware. I think I remember reading that the C64 Reloaded didn't require LumaFix, but I still have some minor vertical banding. It's also possible the OSSC would help rectify that.
Here are some direct screen captures from the S-Video port on the C64 Reloaded sent through the RetroTINK 2x.