User avatar
intric8
Seattle, WA, USA
Website

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:57 am

IMG_5112.jpg
I wanted to create a special place here to thank the community members who donated to support the financial solvency of this site. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I mentioned this to some of you privately, but I'd like to say it again in public. Your contributions include your being here and actively participating in this forum. You all provide valuable insights and friendship, and do so in a respectful and helpful way. We might be small, but you've made it one of the best retro places on the Web. This all works because of you. Thank you all for being here.

In any case, due to your generosity I don't plan on turning on ads this year for signed-in members and very likely non-members, too.

You guys seriously rock!

Guild of Heroes 2020
  • m0th
  • walldog (monthly)
  • obitus1990
  • McTrinsic
  • BloodyCactus
  • frootloop69
  • grshaw
  • joethezombie [monthly]
  • 3D-Vice
  • JazzyTech
  • dddaaannn
  • marbar
I think I captured everyone. I had to pick apart some email addresses to attach them to your usernames here. =) If I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Best,
Eric / intric8

User avatar
walldog

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:01 pm

intric8 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:57 am
IMG_5112.jpg

I wanted to create a special place here to thank the community members who donated to support the financial solvency of this site. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I mentioned this to some of you privately, but I'd like to say it again in public. Your contributions include your being here and actively participating in this forum. You all provide valuable insights and friendship, and do so in a respectful and helpful way. We might be small, but you've made it one of the best retro places on the Web. This all works because of you. Thank you all for being here.

In any case, due to your generosity I don't plan on turning on ads this year for signed-in members and very likely non-members, too.

You guys seriously rock!

Guild of Heroes 2020
  • m0th
  • walldog
  • obitus1990
  • McTrinsic
  • BloodyCactus
  • frootloop69
  • grshaw
  • jost80
I think I captured everyone. I had to pick apart some email addresses to attach them to your usernames here. =) If I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Best,
Eric / intric8
This is so cool...! I am sure the Guild is more than happy to assist. Gotta have each other's back! Have great weekend Guild Members!

User avatar
McTrinsic

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Posts like this one make the difference. You rock, Eric!

It’s about the love ❤️ 😃

User avatar
intric8
Seattle, WA, USA
Website

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:49 am

jost80 has joined The Guild. Thank you so much, Stefan!

User avatar
intric8
Seattle, WA, USA
Website

Posted Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 pm

A few more additions to the Guild this weekend. I'm going to ping my developer and see if I can create some avatar bling or badges for folks around this. You guys are just amazing.

User avatar
walldog

Posted Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:41 pm

intric8 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 pm
A few more additions to the Guild this weekend. I'm going to ping my developer and see if I can create some avatar bling or badges for folks around this. You guys are just amazing.
Is Guild Picture from Amiga? Its fabulous!

User avatar
intric8
Seattle, WA, USA
Website

Posted Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:22 pm

walldog:
Is Guild Picture from Amiga? Its fabulous!
It is indeed! I have this amazing image on a disk I found. It's a scan of a Dragonlance calendar by Clyde Caldwell in 1987. Someone back in the day scanned it and converted it to an image format that simply looks glorious on the Amiga. I have the image moved to HDD if you'd like to grab it and fire it up on your old girl, too. On a CRT, it is jaw dropping.

User avatar
intric8
Seattle, WA, USA
Website

Posted Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:45 am

3D-Vice has joined the 2020 Guild. Cheers, you guys!

User avatar
walldog

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:32 pm

intric8 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:22 pm
walldog:
Is Guild Picture from Amiga? Its fabulous!
It is indeed! I have this amazing image on a disk I found. It's a scan of a Dragonlance calendar by Clyde Caldwell in 1987. Someone back in the day scanned it and converted it to an image format that simply looks glorious on the Amiga. I have the image moved to HDD if you'd like to grab it and fire it up on your old girl, too. On a CRT, it is jaw dropping.
If you think of it could I get a copy? Its pretty cool..

Thanks..

User avatar
intric8
Seattle, WA, USA
Website

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:42 pm

You got it buddy, no sweat. I'll grab it tonight.





Return to “Site News and Announcements”