intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:12 am

Some new enhancements have been made to amigalove.com, in case you haven't had a chance to poke around.

They include:
  • Reordered game results to be listed by alpha, not last created date
  • The Games Library page now shows double the games: 6 per category, rather than just 3
  • Added “Recent Additions" and “Trending Games” to all Game Pages above the footer, below comments. This helps content discoverability for new site visitors.
  • Added “Recent Additions" and “Trending Games” to the homepage, so you don’t have to jump to the Games Index to see what’s new over there anymore. Yay!
  • (For logged in users) Added the “Who’s Online” block to the Game Page footer area.
  • New "Random Game" button on the Games page. Click it, and go to a random Amiga game review! Expect to see this button in a few other places across the site soon.
  • SEO fixes to the Games section.
And there are more changes coming! Do let me know if you encounter any unexpected behavior.

<3

TenLeftFingers

Posted Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Great work as always intric8. The site is stunning.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Thanks! I appreciate that.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:59 pm

One last update for a while. There is also a new button on the Games Library main page that you can use to browse all games in the archive. If you don't want to browse by alpha, you can just browse all (or a single random game).

Click here to see it in action.

Here's what it looks like (for now) on the Games Library main page:
Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 9.58.11 PM.png

Shot97
Detroit, MI, USA

Posted Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 am

Very happy with the implementation of a view all games feature. However; I noticed that once you click on view all games you'll get the first page of the games listed by alphabet, but upon clicking on page 2 and so on you'll get sent back to the main games page, not a continuation of where you were at.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 am

Thanks for catching that, Shot. That's been fixed.

Return to “Site News”