intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:29 pm

No, it's not your imagination. As I mentioned elsewhere on the site recently, I've been making UI changes to amgialove.com - especially on mobile web.

Those of us on desktop can see the changes if we take our browser window and make its width skinnier. These updates will be especially obvious when you post on mobile web now. I've removed tons of functionality that, frankly, mobile web users simply don't use nor need, and eat of tons of valuable real estate. Now, if you're out and about and want to respond to a topic, hopefully it should be vastly easier.

I've also taken this opportunity to clean up the experience for desktop users, too. I've removed buttons that have never been used (or used maybe once or twice) to reduce the visual clutter. I've also made pains to improve the scanning and readability for all users.

The cleanup will continue, but hopefully most here won't even notice the changes.

TenLeftFingers

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:58 am

The site has gone from being my favourite Amiga forum, to my favourite forum to my favourite site :P It's just so beautiful. The colours are beautiful and easy on the eyes and the layout / design is just very uncluttered and attractive. Well done intric8.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:07 am

Wow @TenLeftFingers thank you so much. That really means a lot to me to hear you say that.

Return to “Site News”