intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon May 13, 2019 9:45 am

Last year I was honored to speak at PaCommEx 2018 run by the legendary Robert Bernardo of the Fresno Commodore User Group (FCUG).

I spoke mainly about the Rejuvenator project as it existed at that time. Back then it was mostly a history lesson and walk-through of how I managed to hunt down its creator, Greg Tibbs, to get permission to reverse engineer it. Amazing that in one year we now have a fully-working and brand new populated board and only lack decoding the PAL chips (no small task, but we've made it really far!).

Anyway, Robert reached out to me about talking again at the next event in June. Of course I accepted without hesitation. It's so much fun to get to share some of the things I've learned with other Commodorians.

This year I'm going to show the Amiga Development System and compare it against a normal retail A1000. Afterwards, I'll also show some of my blinged out "nearly new" C64's (1, 2) I built recently to show how our beloved 30+ year computers are being pushed into the future.

Should be a great time. I'm really looking forward to it!

My presentation will be on Saturday, June 8, from 2-3 PM. Come say "Hi" if you're in the area.

McTrinsic

Posted Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 pm

Too bad it’s on the other side of the world for me. Would (Amiga)love to be there.

Have fun!!

Return to “The Lounge”