walldog

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:11 pm

intric8 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:45 pm
Calling my new Deluxe Paint painting done. I wish you guys could see my screen as the shadows on the disks really get lost here. Maybe if I make a few more pictures this year, I can pack them (and the Delorean) onto a floppy disk and mail them to people that might want them.

Anyway this was a fun way to spend an hour each night this week and take my mind off things. Hope you all find ways to do the same.

Keep that AmigaLove flowin'
tron-final.png
I am speechless.. This is absolutely beautiful! Man I am feeling the Amiga Love! Bravo!

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:34 pm

Thanks, walldog.

Check 'er out on my phone (with red case, a happy accident). =)
tron-phone.jpeg

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:47 am

Awesome Job! It looks fantastic. This would have blown Amiga users away back then.

+1 for making a disk compilation of your Amiga pics, even if it is digital in ADF.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:27 am

Thanks, ZZ. =)
even if it is digital in ADF.
I was thinking of just dragging IFFs onto a disk, and researching an image viewer I could also drop on there as well. That way (assuming it worked) you could just double-click on the image and it would open. It might require I save them off as a different file type, like ILBM. I'm certain I have some disks set up like this. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Not sure why.

obitus1990
USA

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:00 pm

That came out great! Any way to get that in jpeg or png format?

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:16 pm

Yes, absolutely.

Above is a hi-res PNG photo of my screen. Does that work?

Mixel

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:28 pm

The Tron pic is great! It's nice to see people doing creative stuff to unwind. Ugh I need to get a CRT again, somehow. It looks great in that photo!

I've mostly been playing things like Stardew Valley that aren't stressful, but aren't retro either, so are a bit off topic here. :D

My Amiga room is occupied at the moment, but I'm working on 16x16 tiles for a 2D platform game.. It's using an EHB palette.. I know I'm pretty unlikely to finish any of the game ideas I'm working on but I'm enjoying tinkering, and doing tiles is pretty much the most relaxing pixel graphics thing I can think of. Animation and character art need a lot more concentration. Only thing I really have to think about is what I might need in the future.. But I'm in no rush!
Screenshot 2020-04-01 at 01.22.33.jpg
I hope everyone's well. Things here are a bit eerie, but fine.

Return to “The Lounge”