LambdaCalculus
New Jersey, USA

Posted Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:50 am

Looks like the Portland Retro Gaming Expo for 2018 is set to start on 19 October and carry through the weekend until 21 October! I won't be able to go, alas, but I was curious to know who here would be heading out to it?

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:34 am

I'm going to be there and my wife and kids are coming along, too. We always have a really good time. It's massive. It's hard to overstate how big it is. And the panels we've attended have been great.

We'll be driving down Friday afternoon so we can be there bright and early Saturday morning. We'll be coming back home Sunday evening.

Mattsoft is also going to be there, which is awesome. We'll get to hang out.

Man, I remember last year there was a horrific rain storm when we drove back home - the kind where I couldn't see the road. I had to pull off the highway and jump into a town for dinner, and nearly submerged the car. It was completely freaky.

Anyway, the show is awesome and now something we all look forward to each year. Plus - we get to hang out (and eat!) in Portland. Such a great city.

The next SEA-CCC meetup in next week, October 3. I'll see if anyone else in the club is planning on going, too. Man... I should get some t-shirts printed up! We can 'represent' Commodore SEA-town, yo! ;)

LambdaCalculus
New Jersey, USA

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:24 am

The AtariAge guys will be there with some new games; there's a list of the games on this forum post!

Return to “The Lounge”