obitus1990
USA

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:44 pm

I really like the format of this forum, especially the incorporation of the Amiga mouse pointer in the design. I am guessing that this is probably the only US Amiga forum around, and I hope it eventually gets as active as some of the European forums, like A1K.
Well done, Eric.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Obitus1990 - man, that really means a lot to me. Thank you so much for the kind words. I really mean it.

It’s the people here - like you - that make it happen. So, thanks to you and everyone else! It takes a village. And I love to call this place home.

Mr.Toast
Roseville, CA

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:18 am

I'd agree. North America is quite behind when it comes to many of these vintage system communities compared to EU/UK. Digging through the for sale sections on those sites is usually fraught with exorbitant shipping costs and occasionally people who just don't want to be bothered with shipping out of their continent.

Not suggesting this forum is exclusively North American-just, has a feel that is a bit more like home. Glad I found it!

Dynamic_Computing

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Yes, this forum is great. It is certainly not as big as some others, but it is more intimate and personal. There are some really great people here!

Return to “The Lounge”