SEADRIVE

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Phoenix or Rejuvenator upgrade -like options for NTSC Amiga 1000s, please count me in if you are adding people to a list...very cool!

jonpotter

Posted Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:07 am

Not sure how I stumbled upon this thread but I enjoyed it enormously. It brought back a lot of memories. I particularly enjoyed the original "crowdfunding" spiel - since I wrote it! :)

nonarkitten

Posted Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:22 am

Unlike the Rejuvenator, the full schematics of the Phoenix are online (in image form though) and the PAL images are online (tricky to find, so I've attached them here too -- not sure if they have before). But what MIGHT work would be a "diff" of the two boards. Maybe something like Amiga 1000 + Rejuvenator = Amiga Phoenix - SCSI? Or something like that...?
Attachments
Amiga Phoenix.zip
Phoenix PALs
(6.3 KiB)

dalek
Australia

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 am

jonpotter wrote:Not sure how I stumbled upon this thread but I enjoyed it enormously. It brought back a lot of memories. I particularly enjoyed the original "crowdfunding" spiel - since I wrote it! :)
Wait what?!? Surely not _the_ Jonathan Potter? (Wikipedia)

jonpotter

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:54 am

Heh yes, that one :)

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:39 pm

This thread has grown a whole new life of its own (like a Phoenix!). But Jon, I hope you get a chance to see some of the chatter about this over on Twitter.

This comment in particular it pretty fantastic, by Martin MacDonald:
macdonald-n-opus.gif

Return to “Hardware”