obitus1990
USA

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:03 pm

What's the latest on this? This was supposed to have happened by Christmas of last year, but, in usual Amiga-land fashion, it looks like it'll be "2 more weeks" :lol: . Seriously, though, have there been any updates? The last one I saw on Amiga On The Lake was from the end of January.

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Yeah doesn't look soonish. Have you tried to email AOTL?

apsturk
Oswego, NY

Posted Sun May 19, 2019 4:32 pm

Yes it was delayed we have an update on our blog list. There will be another update in 10 or less with the pics of the keycaps from our moulds replacing the pics we have now on our site. The keycaps are starting the final run and we should be shipping by July. Then we have more Keyboards that are going on line. First we are going to get all the pre-orders out to our customers before we add anything more. We are all very happy what is going to be a very nice drop-in replacement Keyboard :)

-Aaron & Jeff

EzdineG
Springfield, MO

Posted Mon May 20, 2019 3:50 pm

apsturk wrote:Yes it was delayed we have an update on our blog list. There will be another update in 10 or less with the pics of the keycaps from our moulds replacing the pics we have now on our site. The keycaps are starting the final run and we should be shipping by July. Then we have more Keyboards that are going on line. First we are going to get all the pre-orders out to our customers before we add anything more. We are all very happy what is going to be a very nice drop-in replacement Keyboard :)

-Aaron & Jeff
Fantastic! Thank you for the update.

obitus1990
USA

Posted Mon May 20, 2019 7:42 pm

Great to know... I'll be buying one once they are available to install into my ReAmiga 1200 that will be built as soon as the kit I bought on A1K arrives from Germany.

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 am

Uhm... ok, since I am new to the Amiga Workover Society, help me out here:

Replacement Keyboards? :o With Keycaps? :shock: HOW COULD I HVE MISSED THAT :?: :!: :!: Where can I get / order / pre-order those?

obitus1990
USA

Posted Tue May 21, 2019 6:03 am

Amigaonthelake.com is the exclusive distributor/seller. You can preorder there.

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Wed May 22, 2019 1:58 pm

obitus1990 wrote:Amigaonthelake.com is the exclusive distributor/seller. You can preorder there.
Awesome! Thanks for the info. :D

Return to “Hardware”