Acill

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:49 pm

Hello everyone! I dont think I ever posted any of my info over here. Several of you may know me (Paul Rezendes) as the one that brought the A4000 Rev B replica boards to the masses. I also do quite a bit of repairs, hardware mods, recaps and more. If anyone would like some help on things I am located in California. Well, that is when I am home. My full-time job takes me away from the US a lot, but I still do jobs as long as you are okay with the wait. I am quite upfront with that.

Some of the things I can offer are as follows:
Complete board restoration from cap failure and battery failures.
Recaps of all machines, including game consoles and other systems. (Not only Amiga)
Upgrades, modifications, and other system improvements.
I also do a lot of 3D printing work. Gotek mounts, brackets, replacement parts. Just ask. I am happy to print for you anythign for a few bucks and cost of shipping.
Just about anything else you could need if you ask.

You can view my work over at my site here : http://www.acill.com or visit the Amiga Facebook Group.

Mr.Toast
Roseville, CA

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:21 pm

Hey Paul, great to see you around these parts. Certainly a cozy community here.

Heard you will be up here at AmiWest again this year. Looking forward to meeting up with you again.

Toast (Chris N).

obitus1990
USA

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:23 pm

Hi, Paul! :mrgreen:

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:19 pm

Hi Paul, I need to send you my A4000 MB which was working fine but looks like I fried something trying to get an ATX PSU to work with the A4000 ATX adapter from Amigakit :x see from your site your away until late Sept so will touch base with you then

update: my MB after some Amiga MacGyvering she's alive & happy but my sound is shot so still have to send A4000MB to you to get sound working again....have to strip her down 1st..please check your PM
Last edited by A1-X1000 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lawrence Hubbard

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi Paul
Just waiting for you to tell where and when to mail it. Recapping (I have the caps). And whatever LIBS/icon error message is I upgraded to 3.1.4 chipset floppy disk (which won’t load) and a CF card with workbench installed partitioned with games and demos which only partly works. If you could give a rough ballpark price.

My Email is [email protected]

Return to “Hardware”