LoneWolf

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:25 am

Im using HighgFX Driver 1024x768 Workbench Screen with my Indivision AGA MKII and also installed a small fan to the Indivision as well as a heatsink ontop of the Alice chip to deal with some artifacts I was getting when the Amiga got hot.

Dynamic_Computing

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Huh. My Indivision has been staying nice and cool. I have not put a cover on my A1200 in years though. I lost my keyboard connector, so I use a PS2 kb adapter and an external keyboard.
I got one of the Amiga Doom ports working on my Indivision the other day - full 320*240 with no borders. The game runs like a champ and looks great!

Bulletdust

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:57 am

LoneWolf wrote:Im using HighgFX Driver 1024x768 Workbench Screen with my Indivision AGA MKII and also installed a small fan to the Indivision as well as a heatsink ontop of the Alice chip to deal with some artifacts I was getting when the Amiga got hot.

What's that single yellow wire mod on your A1200's motherboard Lonewolf?

EzdineG
Springfield, MO

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:47 am

Bulletdust wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:Im using HighgFX Driver 1024x768 Workbench Screen with my Indivision AGA MKII and also installed a small fan to the Indivision as well as a heatsink ontop of the Alice chip to deal with some artifacts I was getting when the Amiga got hot.

What's that single yellow wire mod on your A1200's motherboard Lonewolf?
He's grounding the Indivision. This is a practice you need to follow on just about every one of Jens' amiga enhancements as well as the Furia on the 600.

Bulletdust

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:25 pm

Wrong wire, I meant this wire:

EzdineG
Springfield, MO

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:57 am

Bulletdust wrote:Wrong wire, I meant this wire:

Oops! Didn’t even see that one. That certainly doesn’t look familiar to me. :(

joethezombie
Twin Falls, ID

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Most likely a rework wire done at the factory. My 1200 has the same repair.

ArtstateDigital
Wales, United Kingdom

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:40 am

Have you tried tweaking the vertical scaling, using for the actual monitor settings?

Return to “Hardware”