Sir_Lucas

Posted Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:37 am

Here are some pics of Dropbox handler and AmigaOS 3.x - A1200, Roadshow, PCMCIA WPA2/AES card.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:09 am

This looks really cool, Sir_Lucas. Did you happen to learn any specs/details/limitations?

Sir_Lucas

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:14 am

intric8 wrote:This looks really cool, Sir_Lucas. Did you happen to learn any specs/details/limitations?
The limitations will be in the readme file. The handler has been approved today by DropBox INC so I hope it'll be released really soon.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:45 am

I posted your video to Hacker News last night and quite a few folks there have found your work very interesting & cool. I believe that partially explains some of your views this morning being in the several hundreds already. If you aren't familiar with it, the Hacker News community is responsible for some of the posts here having been viewed in the thousands.

The link to your video is currently on the Hacker News home page, which means very good traffic (much more than the 'views' YouTube is reporting). I think it is quite possible that you'll see a few hundred more before it slows down later today or early Sunday.

:)

Can't wait until this is live!

Sir_Lucas

Posted Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:31 am

intric8 wrote:I posted your video to Hacker News last night and quite a few folks there have found your work very interesting & cool. I believe that partially explains some of your views this morning being in the several hundreds already. If you aren't familiar with it, the Hacker News community is responsible for some of the posts here having been viewed in the thousands.

The link to your video is currently on the Hacker News home page, which means very good traffic (much more than the 'views' YouTube is reporting). I think it is quite possible that you'll see a few hundred more before it slows down later today or early Sunday.

:)

Can't wait until this is live!
Dropbox and Google Drive handlers available for download.

Thank you very much. However, all the credit must go to Norbert Kett who is the main creator, developer and originator of these handlers :)

Return to “Software”