fxgogo
Twickenham , U.K.

Posted Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:05 am

I this might not be a rare find, but I have spent quite a while trawling the nets to get this one. I refused to pay silly prices that some times get asked, especially on eBay. So I had to wait like a patient fisherman. I suspect these are more common in the States. Here in the U.K. they are rather thin on the ground.

Two ebay purchases later, and it is all together. I need to replace the gels as those must of disintegrated ages ago. I also need to fix that box art. Luckily I have two boxes to work with. Anyone have any advice on box restoration?
IMG_20200224_215216.jpg

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:13 am

I have been on a very similar multi-year hunt. I have Digiview and all it entails, I also got the original recommended black and white camera (which looks a lot like a 7-11 security camera).

What I lack and have not been able to source is an accessory called the “DigiDroid” which would automatically turn the gel for you.

The things we do....

An original stand would be cool, too, but I think that could be worked around potentially.

fxgogo
Twickenham , U.K.

Posted Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:47 am

Oh, nice one having the camera. I was thinking of using a RaspberryPi Zero to replace the droid. Actually, I was looking at the Rpi to feed the video to the Digiview and by pass the analog world all together.

Return to “Conquests”