lakanman
Sweden

Posted Mon May 28, 2018 1:02 am

I found the Unbelievable A1000 Weekend Haul at Reddit and then i found this site.

Here is my Amiga score.

I found this at a second hand store here in Sweden for 15$. The Amiga 1200 works perfectly. :D I don't use that ghetto AT in Atari case power supply. My friend still had he's old Amiga 500 power supply at the addict so he gave it to me.

EDIT:

My friend found this for me. I paid 10$. The power button at the back still works!

And the last thing. I found a ACA-1231/42 accelerator card at sold auctions at tradera without any bids because the seller sold it as defective just because the clock didn't work. The starting bid was at 100$. I mailed him and told him that I want to buy it for 100$ but he didn't want to sell it for that because it was "defective". So i got it for 70$ shipped! =)

Last edited by lakanman on Mon May 28, 2018 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

dalek
Australia

Posted Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 am

nice find! winning!

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon May 28, 2018 8:03 am

Wow! Great job - that’s awesome. Everything looks to be in nice condition, too.

lakanman
Sweden

Posted Mon May 28, 2018 9:27 am

Nah the Amiga 1200 got a bit "ghetto" touch. Someone used other screws and there is a square sawn in the trapdoor. Someone used a turbo card and used some cooling or something. If you see the IDE cable to the left. It went out from the side. Maybe to use a cd-drive.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon May 28, 2018 11:08 am

@lakanman hm.. that's annoying. Maybe you could pre-order a new case. That's probably what I would do if I aimed to keep it.

lakanman
Sweden

Posted Mon May 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Yah.. to bad the cost more than gold and saffron.

DuhProject

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:19 am

lakanman wrote:I found the Unbelievable A1000 Weekend Haul at Reddit and then i found this site.

Here is my Amiga score.

I found this at a second hand store here in Sweden for 15$. The Amiga 1200 works perfectly. :D I don't use that ghetto AT in Atari case power supply. My friend still had he's old Amiga 500 power supply at the addict so he gave it to me.

EDIT:

My friend found this for me. I paid 10$. The power button at the back still works!

And the last thing. I found a ACA-1231/42 accelerator card at sold auctions at tradera without any bids because the seller sold it as defective just because the clock didn't work. The starting bid was at 100$. I mailed him and told him that I want to buy it for 100$ but he didn't want to sell it for that because it was "defective". So i got it for 70$ shipped! =)

When I first bought my A1200 a few years back, the first thing I grabbed was an ACA1232 accelerator. It's been awesome and reliable. It has played every game I have thrown at it with no issue. Back then, they were a fantastic deal as most old school accelerators went for crazy cash.

Dynamic_Computing

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:09 am

I like the tape drive that appears to be connected via an IDE cable! That made me chuckle.

LambdaCalculus
New Jersey, USA

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:30 am

DuhProject wrote: When I first bought my A1200 a few years back, the first thing I grabbed was an ACA1232 accelerator. It's been awesome and reliable. It has played every game I have thrown at it with no issue. Back then, they were a fantastic deal as most old school accelerators went for crazy cash.
If I do manage to get myself an Amiga 1200, I'd gladly throw the cash down to get an ACA1233n for it. A full 128MB RAM and a fast 030? Oh hells yeah! :)

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:51 pm

@ lakanman

sweet Lord please do yourself a favour and ply the lotto because that's one amazing lucky find for that beatiful 1200 and 1084S <3

Return to “Conquests”