intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:30 am

Really proud of this. This week AmigaLove.com hit a fun little milestone:
400-threshold.jpg
It has taken nearly 3 years, and across that timeframe we've generated well over 400,000 page views together. At my work, we crush this site's 3 years of combined traffic in less than 8 hours.

But this site has never been about "getting big". It's a place for people to hang out and be friends, and to that end I want to thank every single one of you reading this for making that dream come true. This site is here because you're here.

It takes a village. And I'm very honored to be on this journey with you all.

Cheers, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year.
<3

piper_flatline

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:32 am

Woo! Congrats. :) Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and also have a good Presidents Day when that rolls around.

McTrinsic

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Highly enjoying my time here - thank you so much for providing this platform to exchange everything C= related.

Dynamic_Computing

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Congratulations! I am certainly glad to have found this site. I enjoy all the other Amiga forums too, but Amigalove is by far my favorite. Great job!

joethezombie
Twin Falls, ID

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:33 pm

I love coming here because of the tone. <3 Just the name of the site, AmigaLove, is what it's all about. There are other forums (fora?) about with Amiga centric conversations, but boy... things sometimes get a little-- not sure of the word to use-- pompous?

The casual attitude and mutual respect in this neck of the woods is very nice!

Congratulations on building such a great community!

obitus1990
USA

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Congratulations! I really like it here...so chilled out compared to the other, ego-filled large sites and of course, the Amiga faceCrap group. This has to be the most “Amiga-drama” free zone ever...

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:46 am

Awesome milestone and you do a great job as Admin here. Keep up the good work!

primitivefunction

Posted Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Proud to be one of those 400. <3

I think you’ve built a great little community here where folks help each other out instead of shouting each other down. The tone is often set at the top and you’ve done an outstanding job Eric at making us all feel welcome.

Congrats on the milestone and looking forward to more Amiga goodness in 2019!

finrock
Cupertino, California

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:29 pm

This is one of my go-to Amiga sites, I really enjoy what I've seen on here. I'm looking forward to contributing more in the future, as I work on building the A1000 of my dreams.

Thanks for the site, and thanks to all who contribute!

Return to “Site News”