EzdineG
Springfield, MO

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:57 am

@nybblesandbytes

Glad to have you among us! I followed some of your examples on my own 128 and had a great time learning how to use the monitor.

Hopefully we’ll see you on the Amiga side at some point, too.

nybblesandbytes
California

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Actually, I'm planning on it! I also am the proud owner of an A4000T with an 060, and I'm hoping that once I'm done writing the game for the 128D that I can move on to writing it in C on the Amiga (pretty sure I still have my license and CD for Cubic IDE around here somewhere...). Should be fun!

Dynamic_Computing

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:06 pm

nybblesandbytes wrote:
Dynamic_Computing wrote:Great article, and I too have been enjoying these videos. Nybbles and Bytes really needs to reveal the secret code she is using - 6400 subs in two weeks for an 8 bit channel is odd, considering guys like Robin have been cranking out awesome videos for months and have less than 10% of the subs. She does work for Google... Youtube is owned by Google... She needs to reveal her secrets! :shock: :shock: :D :D

No secrets. I literally have no idea how it happened, and frankly I'm a little terrified by it. I needed some time to figure this stuff out, but the YT recommending engine pushed me out there.

Yes, I work for Google, but N&B is my own thing (I have copyrights to the videos), so I can't monetize it -- can't even talk about it at work -- and I can't do anything that would put me into a conflict of interest. And, I can't talk about Google.
So no Magic Google Wand or telling my smart speaker "Hey, Google, find me 6000 subscribers? Kinda disappointing... :lol:

Nobody makes perfectly accurate videos, so I would not worry much about the people who comment about mistakes. I just make corrections in the descriptions of my videos. But... nobody reads the descriptions!

rcman
Canada

Posted Wed May 15, 2019 7:29 am

@nybblesandbytes

Social Media helped you out for sure. The first video you posted went on to Twitter right away.

I am so glad to see your channel grow. I can tell there's a lot of editing you need to do to get it the way you want.

You're not shy when making mistakes. We all do.

I'm super interested in using my 128D for ASM programming as well as my C64 and Amiga's. I'm trying to learn Blitz Basic so I can port my Linux games to Amiga.

Keep up the great work! Look forward to your next video.
R-C-MAN

Return to “Commodore 8 Bits”