rpiguy9907

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:34 pm

I am planning to sell some of my vintage computers. I have an irrational habit of buying "backup machines" and such and have just ended up with too much stuff.

$500 - Amiga 1200 NTSC w/Blizzard 1220/4mb (28mhz 68020 and FPU + 4mb Fast RAM) - 4GB flash drive with whdload and a ton of apps installed
$ 75 - Commodore 64C NTSC - later version SID
$??? - Commodore CBM 8032
$125 - Atari STE + Mouse

I do not use AGA enough to justify having multiple AGA machines and as for the C64C, well I have a closet full of C64s... so I should sell some.

The 8032 is not working. I turned it on once and it worked once, and then promptly failed to turn on subsequent times. Must be a short somewhere.

Thought I'd offer them here before putting them on eBay.

Pictures here:

https://imgur.com/a/rLMvs23

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:54 am

That's cool that you are offering them here first. I know for sure that A1200 will fetch much more than that on eBay as they have gotten very expensive these days.

I have the same habit of keeping backups. I am going to be selling off some of my spares too. What area are you in?

rpiguy9907

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Zippy Zapp wrote:That's cool that you are offering them here first. I know for sure that A1200 will fetch much more than that on eBay as they have gotten very expensive these days.

I have the same habit of keeping backups. I am going to be selling off some of my spares too. What area are you in?
New Jersey, lol. True story I once bought a dead A3000 from Mattsoft and tried to fix it. Shipping was NOT cheap.

I also have a VIC-20 with the intermediate font keyboard (Not PET, but not the same as the C64) that I will likely sell, and maybe an Apple IIGS with a 14Mhz Transwarp card. My collecting is totally irrational. I turned the IIGS on exactly once to see if it worked, yet I hate to part with it.

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:51 am

rpiguy9907 wrote:maybe an Apple IIGS with a 14Mhz Transwarp card. My collecting is totally irrational. I turned the IIGS on exactly once to see if it worked, yet I hate to part with it.
LOL! I bought one too a number of years ago when they were still cheap. I did the same thing, replaced the battery, powered it on to see if it worked and it has sat on the shelf since. I even bought a Microdrive CF card interface for it and a RAM card which still sit in the package. I did put it on craigslist a while back and got zero hits so it went back to the shelf. I always wanted to use an Apple II so I think I will keep it. But basically many things are on the chopping block now. Plus/4s, A500, A1200, Sega Saturn, N64, PS2, PS1 and possibly my never used C64 reloaded MK1 that has been sitting in a clear case waiting for transparent blue keys that will probably never come.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:29 pm

I'd be interested in your MK1/Case if you ever pull the trigger. I have the MK2, and it kills me I can't use a WiFi modem with it. Kills, I say.

I'd put my mechboard in there, too.

G8rduc
North Florida

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Thinking about your C64....hmmmm

kalel71

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:33 pm

Still have any Amiga or C64 hardware for sale?

rpiguy9907

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:47 am

kalel71 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:33 pm
Still have any Amiga or C64 hardware for sale?
The C64 is still available. The Amiga was sold on eBay.

If you are interested in the C64 let me know.

Return to “Trading Post”