intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:43 am

Howdy folks

You may have noticed today that things seem a little different. The visual changes are subtle, but under the hood amigalove.com has undergone a gigantic update to modern, contemporary code (which means it's finally in the realm of 2019). Previously, the support for the software being used had been cancelled years ago and we were flying a plane with no chance of future upgrades without major pain and cost.

As of right now, things are "up to snuff".

In the coming days I will do my best to make some updates to specifically the following:
-) increasing font sizes in some areas
-) TIghtening up some of the spacing around the site
-) Repairing mobile web's header: in portrait view, the header buttons are missing. If you are a mobile web user, you may need to switch to landscape view to access the login/logout buttons until that gets fixed.
-) and lots of other little tweaks.

Thanks for bearing with me as we snap things back into shape!

Eric/intric8

McTrinsic

Posted Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Thanks a lot for your continuous updates and efforts to support the community.

I really like the site and you keep making it better!!

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:08 pm

Many of the initial bugs found have been repaired. That does not include font sizes and spacing, but several other things.

If any of you encounter anything unusual, or something that seems broken, please let me know here on this thread.

And thanks, McTrinsic.

obitus1990
USA

Posted Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Thank you for all your efforts, intric8.

dalek
Australia

Posted Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:48 pm

Yay many thanks for the update! Link to first unread post straight from unread posts list = <3

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:52 am

Most of the currently known issues are on mobile web/responsive UI, and most are UI specifically (not back-end code).

Hope to have most of these worked out soon. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Return to “Site News”