intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:45 am

I've now been working from home for over two weeks, as I'm sure some of you have, too. With the kids also working from home, as well as my wife, the dining table is completely full with laptops, papers, etc.

I could barely fit myself into the mix.

So...

I decided to move to the "retro room". Ergonomically, it's not the best for long-term work. I'll need to potentially move a machine elsewhere so I can get more comfortable for long periods of time.

But at least, for now, I'm really grateful for the A1000's keyboard garage:
EUdJP64U8AETI01.jpg

walldog

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:31 pm

I am RIGHT where you are at Eric. I think the Tandy gonna have to get put away so I can work in that spot (surely not going to put away an Amiga!). Let's be reasonable now. Problem is that machine sitting behind your laptop. Laptop and work quickly brushed to side for retro Amiga Goodness!

I need to make POR progress during this crazy time..

bwldrbst

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 pm

I know how you feel. This is my third week at home and now the rest of my family are here too.

Sadly, two of the three Amigas I normally have set up have had to make way for "real" work computers.

jost80
Sweden

Posted Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:59 am

I hope I can work at the office for as long as possible. Tried a couple of days at home as a trial for whats to come. So far we haven't been hit that hard but most likely this will change in the next two or three weeks.

Return to “The Lounge”