morningstar

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:50 am

Hello, please how can I get stickers ? I want some too.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
Last edited by morningstar on Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:36 am

Hey there morningstar!

You would just DM me your name and address as it would appear on an envelope.

But I'd ask that you wait 2 weeks. I'm leaving tomorrow on a trip from Seattle to Spain, and won't be around. First week of September, shoot me a DM and I'll get right back on it!

Cheers

P.S.
The only "charge" I ask for is a photo of your sticker next to your retro station, if you have one. You don't have to stick the sticker on anything at all if you don't want to, either. If you get your fix from emulation, that's fine, too.

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:24 pm

here's my sticker on my macave wall <3

Imagemancave with AmigaLove.com sticker-large by G S, on Flickr

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Wow - NICE! You smacked it right onto the wall!? Hah!

That A1000 setup is super sexy. What are all the things you have there? What's that underneath the monitor?

And are you still running an old-school 20mb HDD off the side expansion? Details! :) (And that A1000 keyboard cover <3 <3 <3 )

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm

intric8 wrote:Wow - NICE! You smacked it right onto the wall!? Hah!

That A1000 setup is super sexy. What are all the things you have there? What's that underneath the monitor?

And are you still running an old-school 20mb HDD off the side expansion? Details! :) (And that A1000 keyboard cover <3 <3 <3 )
thanks again for the sticker and nice comments <3 so my Amiga 1000 side cars are 1-HD controller, 2- 2MB ram expansion, and 3- another 2MB ram expansion and the box beneath the monitor is my original 33MB MFM HD XT-IDE which back in 89 was a 'massive' HD :mrgreen: Inside other than a 68010 CPU upgrade back in the day (which gave me a nice little speedup one a spreadsheet I was using for a university project) it's all original.

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:37 am

Hello!

I got mine today, yay! :D Have a look:
IMG_20190821_1115057.jpg
The envelope with the sticker took almost 4 week of a journey untill it arrived here in Germany. This makes me wonder, because parcels usually take just a couple of days to be delivered internationally. But, was we all know, haste makes waste.

Anyway, thanks again for the sticker, man! <3

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:20 am

Looks sweet on that monster PC! Glad it finally made it home after such a long journey.

<3

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 am

intric8 wrote:Looks sweet on that monster PC!
Yep, and having it on my modern workstation reminds me of where I came from. 8Bit & 16Bit FTW! :)

Dasfaust
Burkburnett, TX
YouTube

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:31 pm

Not permanently affixed as of yet, but I do have it temporarily attached to my mat for the time being.
Attachments
scsi2sd_AL_Decal.png

Hook
Ottawa, Canada

Posted Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:11 am

Sooo... I'm three years late but are stickers still available? :oops:

Return to “Site News”